VOL 1545 - OCT 26, 2016 - Strange Advice From the Old Farmer
Twice weekly E-letter - StrangeCosmos.com - This Week's Feature:
OCTOBER FUN !
Are you ready to review the Best Humor, Coolest Pix and Political Parody on the Internet?
Get ready to jump into something "Strange!"
Strange Quotes About "Fools"
A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools. ~ Douglas Adams
You don't have to fool all the people all of the time; you just have to fool enough to get elected. ~ Gerald Barzan
The best way to convince a fool that he is wrong is to let him have his own way. ~ Josh Billings
A fool always finds a greater fool to admire him. ~ Nicholas Boileau
Get the fools on your side and you can be elected to anything. ~ Frank Dane
A man who cannot reason is a fool, a man who will not reason is a bigot, and a man who dare not reason is a slave. ~ William Drummond
Today's Featured Humor : -) - Strange Advice From the Old Farmer
An Old Farmer's Advice
* Your fences need to be horse-high, pig-tight and bull-strong.
* Keep skunks and bankers and lawyers at a distance.
* Life is simpler when you plow around the stump.
* A bumble bee is considerably faster than a John Deere tractor.
* Words that soak into your ears are whispered...not yelled.
* Meanness don't jes' happen overnight.
* Forgive your enemies. It messes up their heads.
* Do not corner something that you know is meaner than you.
* It don't take a very big person to carry a grudge.
* You cannot unsay a cruel word.
* Every path has a few puddles.
* When you wallow with pigs, expect to get dirty.
* The best sermons are lived, not preached.
* Most of the stuff people worry about ain't never gonna happen anyway.
* Don't judge folks by their relatives.
* Remember that silence is sometimes the best answer.
* Live a good, honorable life. Then when you get older and think back, you'll enjoy it a second time.
* Don't interfere with somethin' that ain't botherin' you none.
* Timing has a lot to do with the outcome of a rain dance.
* If you find yourself in a hole, the first thing to do is stop diggin'.
* Sometimes you get, and sometimes you get got.
* The biggest troublemaker you'll probably ever have to deal with, watches you from the mirror every mornin'.
* Always drink upstream from the herd.
* Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment.
* Lettin' the cat outta the bag is a whole lot easier than puttin' it back in.
* If you get to thinkin' you're a person of some influence, try orderin' somebody else's dog around.
* Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply.
Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.
Submitted by Gary
Most Popular - Parody - News - Pix
SEXY CELEBRITIES - JENNIFER LAWRENCE - YOUNG AND TODAY! - http://www.strangeblondes.com/content/item/199685.html
INSTANT KARMA - BULLIES GETTING A SURPRISE KNOCK OUT! SHORT GUY KO'S MAN 3 FEET TALLER! - http://www.strangecosmos.com/content/item/199697.html
OLDE VEHICLE ACCESSORIES - 1924 - FIRST CAR PHONE! - http://www.strangevehicles.com/content/item/199698.html
GREAT SPORTS PIX - AWESOME SHOT OF FEMALE HIGH JUMPER! - http://www.strangevacations.com/content/item/199735.html
AMAZING ACTION GIF OF SOCCER GOALIE BLOCKING CLOSE SHOT WITH HIS FACE! - http://www.strangefunvideos.com/content/item/199737.html
STRANGE RELIGIOUS PIXS - POPE WHEN HE WAS YOUNG WEARING A BLACK SABBATH T-SHIRT! - http://www.strangefarmer.com/content/item/199738.html
FARM FUN - COOL AERIAL LOOK DOWN AT HAY BALE FUN MAZE! WOW! - http://www.strangebusiness.com/content/item/199739.html
CRAZY! EXTREME SNOW SKIER JEREMIE HEITZ'S NEAR VERTICAL 4,000 METER MOUNTAIN DROP! - http://www.strangemedical.com/content/item/199740.html
STRANGE OLD MYSTERIES - AT JFK ASSASSINATION SCENE "BABUSKA" LADY TOOK PICTURES - NEVER CAME FORWARD! - http://www.strangetrucks.com/content/item/199741.html
EXTREME FOOTBALL GAME TAILGATING - WITH CLASS! - FINE SILVERWARE AND CRYSTAL! - http://www.strangecollege.comcontent/item/199742.html
CRIMINALS WHO ARE MORONS AS WELL - MAN ATTEMPTING TO BREAK STORE WINDOW WHOSE FACE WAS UNCOVERED FALLS - FUNNY ACTION GIF - http://www.strangeamericans.com/content/item/199743.html
ELIZABETH HURLEY AGING BEAUTIFULLY! SEE HER NOW AT 51 YRS OLD! - http://www.strangesports.com/content/item/199744.html
STRANGE RELIGIOUS ITEMS - NYC 9-11 LIGHT BEAM CAPTURES AN ANGEL! - http://www.strangepolice.com/content/item/199745.html
STRANGE GOLF PIXS - GOLFER TEES OFF AND SEES TORNADO COMING IN THE DISTANCE! - http://www.strangegolf.com/content/item/199747.html
AVIATION TECHNOLOGY HISTORY - CHARLES LINDBERGH "SPIRIT OF ST. LOUIS" INSTRUMENT PANEL IN COCK PIT - FIRST TRANSATLANTIC FLIGHT - http://www.strangeracer.com/content/item/199749.html
STRANGE DEATHS BY MORONS - SEGWAY SCOOTER COMPANY OWNER DIED DRIVING IT OVER A CLIFF! - http://www.strangetravel.com/content/item/199661.html
The Featured Pix Category This Week - SS - BASEBALL - WORLD SERIES - ALL STAR GAME - PLAYERS
The Top News Articles & Humor for the Week
Strange Names of Unusual Items - http://www.strangeoldepictures.com/content/item/169243.html
Strange Facts About Sneezing - http://www.strangedangers.com/content/item/169509.html
Strange Facts About Automobiles - http://www.strangepersons.com/content/item/169511.html
You Know You're From Pennsylvania if... - http://www.strangepolitics.com/content/item/168596.html
The Featured New Category This Week - Rednecks, Southern Crackers, Yankees
SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT - Because of a number of requests, we are becoming more active of both Twitter, Pinterest and Facebook. We will periodically be Tweeting the latest BEST or Most UNIQUE pictures. WE WOULD LOVE TO HAVE YOU FOLLOWING US!
Please Click here to begin following: https://twitter.com/headstranger
Be Sure to Check Out All of the Recent Additions at the "Strange" Family Websites
********** This message printed on recyclable media*********** (Think about it!)
Visit Often - Tell Your Friends - Never Follow!
Do NOT Reply to this automated e-Letter: E-Mail replies to this message will not be seen.
To Remove E-mail Address - http://www.strangecosmos.com/static/unsubscribe.html